Our electronic devices have become an extension of our bodies and our minds are bombarded by a constant stream of information to process.
The Mindfulness Collective and COMO Shambhala Urban Escape Singapore invite you to join us at the Digital Detox and Mindful Meditation Workshop.
Conducted by Mindfulness trainer, Dawn Sim, from The Mindfulness Collective, disconnect from technology devices and reconnect with yourself. Nourish your mind and body without the digital distraction of everyday life. Explore how mindfulness improves your mental and physical well-being. Learn meditation techniques that will help you live a mindful life, both online and offline.
Date: 12 August, Saturday
Time: 10.00 am – 4.00 pm
Venue: 402 Orchard Road, #06-01/02, Delfi Orchard, S238876
Price: $450.00 (Including three Mindful Meditation Practice sessions valued at $120 on Fridays from 7.30am to 8.30am with Dawn Sim at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape Singapore). Sign up before July 21st 2017 to enjoy 10 per cent off.
Registration: Contact COMO Shambhala directly
T: 6304 3552
Morning Session (10.00 – 12.30pm)
- Opening Practice
- What is mindfulness?
- How stress affects our physical and mental health, relationships with others and performance at work?
- Formal mindfulness practice – guided meditation
Lunch Session (12.30pm – 2.00pm)
- Enjoy a healthful Bento lunch box that’s specially curated by nutrition consultant, Eve Persak, and made with ingredients from SuperNature
Afternoon Session (2.00pm – 4.00pm)
- Mindful movement
- Formal mindfulness practice – body scan
- Nourishing and depleting exercise
- Informal mindfulness practice
- Formal mindfulness practice